We’re Hiring! Join Our Team
Souder Scenna Accounting is hiring an experienced Tax Preparer and Accountant. This is a full-time position with potentially flexible hours outside of tax season. Job duties and requirements are listed below. Please respond with resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – Tax Preparation: Minimum 3-5 years tax preparation experience required. Enrolled Agent status, Accounting Degree, or comparable work experience needed.
- – Bookkeeping: Minimum 3-5 years full-charge bookkeeping required.
- – Experience with QuickBooks and/or SAGE required.
- – Ability to prepare 1040 tax returns independently: Knowledge of Schedules/Forms C, D, E, etc. Ability to prepare corporate tax returns a plus.
- – Experience with Drake Software preferred.
- – Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401K, Health Insurance, and PTO. Applicants should be local – not a remote position.