- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Villanova University
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Board Member for Financial Executive Institute (FEI)
- Board Member for The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NAEA)
Fred Scenna is the co-founder and chief officer of Souder Scenna Accounting in Limerick, Pennsylvania. He is a CMA and Enrolled Agent who specializes in business entrepreneurship and financial management analysis.
With over twenty years of operational and financial management experience, and having worked for Fortune 500 Hundred Companies and mom-and-pop shops alike, Fred has become an expert in detecting the costly inefficiencies that hold businesses back – and the profit-increasing solutions that move them forward.
In 2008, Fred opened the doors of Souder Scenna Accounting to outsource his financial and accounting expertise. Stepping in as either a CFO or tax specialist, Fred helps business owners implement effective financial strategies, one informed decision at a time.